Friday, January 15, 2010

We miss you, Christmas break!


We had a great time in Utah visiting with family and friends, and it was over too soon. I didn't take a lot of pictures, and most of the ones I do have are fuzzy, but I'm going to post them anyway. Some of the highlights include:

Christmas breakfast: Not picnic-style this year, and not cooked in the bathroom, but still prepared and eaten with love.
Midas received his first T-shirt.


A few of us went to the new Oquirrh Mountain temple. This is a prime example of our bad luck with pictures. After we were done at the temple, we drove away and turned around and went back specifically to take pictures, and this is the best we got. (Matthew REALLY loves the temple).


We even asked a passerby to take a picture for us, and ended up with several failed attempts from her as well. My favorite from her batch:


There were some great moments of the trip we didn't capture on film, but they were unforgettable. We got to talk to James on the phone. We played games a lot and went sledding a little, and we spent some time in Bear River with Hendricksons and Crosbys. We're so lucky to have such great families!

3 comments:

Candace said...

I miss Christmas break too! And I wish we would've coordinated to see each other...I really did mean to!
Question: Could you please give a little bit more explanation on the breakfast "not cooked in the bathroom" statement?
Also, I literally laughed out loud at the picture from your friendly passerby. It's definitely a keeper :)
I hope 2010 is going well for you guys so far!

Abbie said...

Seriously, I do not understand how people can take such off centered pictures!! Glad you had a fun holiday. I want to see pregnant pictures.

Liz Wilcken said...

Yay for pictures! I miss ya'll! I want to see profile pictures too :)