Monday, January 25, 2010

For Emily, Abbie, Liz, and Whoever Else Is Interested,

Here is a picture of my belly, taken a couple of days ago (at 31 weeks and 1 day).


Things are going well. I pre-registered at the hospital today. Every day, I wish for a cookie, a brownie, a piece of cake, or a donut. Some days I give in, some days I don't. But what do you do when you've just baked a batch of cookies because they sounded good, and then you find yourself with more cookies than will power?

The prize-winner for most unexpected current pregnancy symptom: achy joints in my hands. It must from swelling, but my hands don't really look swollen to me. Curious.

7 comments:

Abbie said...

Yay! Thanks!! you're so cute pregnant!

Genevieve Beck said...

You look so cute! Thanks for posting!

Wendi said...

How fun to see you and your pregnant belly. Thanks for posting a picture!

Liz Wilcken said...

You are A.D.O.R.A.B.L.E.!!!! I remember my sugar highs too. I made me and Brian go out for a box of donuts the day before my induction. They were the last things I ate before going to the hospital, and I don't regret it one bit!!!

Emily Gerow said...

So cute. I know about those sugar cravings. What happenend to the old wives tale that if you're having a boy you're supposed to have salty cravings? I guess that one's debunked.

Regarding your comment on my blog....I think that if you're hyperventilating then you should Definitely take some sort of class. You need to learn to relax my dear!

Carolyn said...

I love that shirt!

It's Me...shell said...

Cute pregnant Kat! I had aches in my wrists the doctor gave me exercises for it.