Saturday, April 11, 2009

Relocated


We don't have regular internet access these days, but I need to post for two reasons:

1) I'm a little embarrassed that my birthday post has been the most current thing on my blog for almost two months. I promise, I'm not trying to brainwash anyone into remembering my birthday next year or anything like that.

2) This morning, it rained, and that is newsworthy. Hallelujah!

P.S. We made it to Arizona. We could be here for four months or for four years.

(Any guesses about what the star with yellow beams shooting out of it is all about?)

2 comments:

Wendi said...

I would love to have any help I can get with remembering birthdays, so I don't mind. (I do always like reading new updates about my cousins, though.) I have no idea about the star picture. By the way, the girls and I will be in Kaysville from June 10th to the 20th. Tom will join us on the 12th, and we will all be driving down to southern Utah on the 21st after church, and will be heading to Zions on Monday the 22nd and probably Arches on Tuesday the 23rd. Then on Wednesday we drive back up to SLC for our flight out that afternoon. If you guys can come join us for any of that time, we'd absolutely love to see you!

Liz Wilcken said...

Glad you arrived safely :) Maybe the star is to remind you of who you are...you know the primary song: I am like a star shining brightly, Smiling for the whole world to see...." Good reminder anyways :)