Thursday, April 1, 2010

A few highlights from Harrison's first week

Matthew sometimes holds Harrison on his lap while he practices the piano. This time the baby spilled a little, uh, diaper juice on Daddy.



A common expression with this kid. He also has an adorable smile, but I haven't caught it on camera because he usually does it just as he's falling asleep.




Check out those long fingers! He also has really long feet, but none of the pictures I've taken of them have turned out well.



Another grumpy old man face:



My favorite picture of Harrison won't load here for some reason, but it's my Facebook profile picture, if anyone is interested.

10 comments:

Hoenes Family said...

Those are definitely some adorable faces! What a handsome little guy.

It's Me...shell said...

I love those funny baby faces. I seriously just watch Oliver all day. I'm so happy for you. And I love that diaper juice picture

Lindsay said...

I live that new kid of yours Kat!!!! I am SO happy for you and I hope everything is going well. When things calm down a bit I want to call and talk to you! Love you guys!

Liz Wilcken said...

That's not a grumpy old man face! It's a cute face practicing for college finals week ;)

Emily Gerow said...

he's so adorable! only 5 more weeks till I have my own!

Wendi said...

I love the pictures! You look so good, Kathryn, and you guys are a very cute family!!

Jenn said...

He really is one of the cutest little babies I've ever seen. So handsome! Congratulations to you guys!

Shanna and Jason Blog said...

He is a cutie! Congrats I hope you enjoy him.

ashley kelepolo said...

Way to compromise on the name! Actually I really like it! Love the pictures! What a sweety!

Liz Wilcken said...

More pics, please :)